Accutase is a "ready to use" cell detachment solution of proteolytic and collagenolytic enzymes.
Accutase is the "gentler form" of Trypsin.
It can replace Trypsin/EDTA for the detachment and dissociation of "anchorage-dependent" cells from surfaces.
It can also be used on suspension cells to reduce clumping in preparation for counting.
Key advantages of Accutase over the traditional Trypsin/EDTA:
- Less damaging to cells
- Increased cell viability
- Lowered risk of introducing adventitious agents
- Significant reduction of any mammalian or bacterially derived proteins
- Enhanced plating efficiency
- Improved cell morphology and cell growth characteristics
- Particularly useful for cells grown in serum free/protein free culture environment
Click to download product flyer, and discover features and benefits of Accutase.
(Accutase is a trademark of Innovative Cell Technologies, Inc.)